A local leader with a national reputation
Shoreline Community College is well-known for leading the way and those efforts are recognized with local, regional and national awards. Here are some of those honors:
- Toyota T-Ten award
- Bellwether Award 2011
- Bellwether Award 2009
- King County Best Workplace for Recycling
- 2009 School of the Year finalist
- Top literary magazine in the U.S. - 2010
- Top literary magazine in the U.S. - 2009
- Power Player Award - Seattle City Light
- Best Practices in Workforce Development
- U.S. Department of Labor
Clean Energy Technology Center program named one of top 10 Workforce Education programs in the United States at the 2009 Community College Futures Assembly. More >
Automotive Technology Center one of four finalists for the "2009 School of the Year"
contest sponsored by Chicago Pneumatic tools and Tomorrow' s Technician magazine.
The 2010 edition of Spindrift art and literary journal named best in the U.S. by the Community College Humanities Association. More >