Now accepting applications for Fall 2019 move-in!
Starting fall 2019, a residence hall will be available to all Shoreline students. Located at the heart of the College’s wooded campus, the building will feature 68 units that house 216 bed spaces with shared living rooms and kitchens.
Comfortable & Convenient Housing
Live among your peers in a welcoming environment with residential-life activities that support your growth and success at Shoreline. The residence hall will feature:
- Four-bedroom, two-bedroom and studio units, furnished with beds, dressers, desks, soft seating and tables
- Full kitchens with market-rate apartment grade finishes
- High-speed internet access
- Onsite shared laundry facilities
- Secure wireless access and around-the-clock security
- Onsite resident advisors (RAs) and management office
- Main lobby with lounge and study spaces
- Landscaped courtyard for relaxation and studying
- Gathering room for conferences and events
- LEED silver-rated building construction
Units and Pricing
Rental rates are between $825-1275 per student, per month, depending on unit size and lease length.
Meal plans will not be offered, as units include full kitchen facilities. The residence hall is nextdoor to the cafeteria and bookstore, with many shopping and dining options within short walking distance. Bus stops are right outside the building, for easy transportation to Seattle and beyond.
Learn More & Apply
Applications are being accepted now for September move-in!
Apply online, learn about eligibility, and take a 360o virtual tour at 7000campusliving.com .