To get started, choose from the options below:
1. Apply online. It's free and easy!
- After you apply, you should receive an email within 3-5 business days that contains your Shoreline Student Identification number (SID) and PIN. Due to remote operations, please allow extra time during peak periods.
- To ensure you receive the email, we recommend that you update your account settings to accept mail from Shoreline Community College and check your spam or junk email box.
2. Follow the New Student Checklist to complete the steps and get to your first day of class.
Returning to Shoreline after less than two years?
- Visit the Former Students page to update your information, find your student ID number, and learn when you can register for classes.
- View the Class Schedule for the current schedule of classes
Returning to Shoreline after more than two years?
Students who plan to study in the US on a student visa or who are already in the US on a student visa and wish to transfer their I-20 to Shoreline, are considered International Students.
Visit International Education to view your Steps to Apply and get personalized application assistance.
Still in high school?
- Visit the International High School Completion page to learn more
Running Start/High School Programs/GED/ESL Admissions
Programs with Additional Application Steps
The following programs require additional admission applications or approvals.