To get started, choose from the options below:
1. Apply today - it's free and easy!
or complete a paper application
- Need help with the application? Get step-by-step online application help or chat with a live agent.
- After you are admitted to the College, you should receive an email within 3-5 business days that contains your ctcLink ID number.
- To ensure you receive emails from us, we recommend that you update your account settings to accept mail from Shoreline Community College and check your spam or junk email box.
2. Follow the New Student Checklist to complete the steps and get to your first day of class
Please allow extra time during peak periods. We recommend that new students apply with enough time to complete all of the steps within our New Student Checklist and be ready for open registration. Upcoming quarter applications are prioritized so please expect applications for later quarters to take additional time to process.
Returning to Shoreline after less than two years?
- Visit the Former Students page to update your information, find your ctcLink ID number, and learn when you can register for classes
- View the Class Schedule for the current schedule of classes
Returning to Shoreline after more than two years?
Students who plan to study in the US on a student visa or who are already in the US on a student visa and wish to transfer their I-20 to Shoreline, are considered International Students.
Visit International Education to view your Steps to Apply and get personalized application assistance.
Still in high school?
- Visit the International High School Completion page to learn more
Running Start/High School Programs/GED/ESL Admissions
Programs with Additional Application Steps
The following programs require additional admission applications or approvals.