Welcome to the Benefits Hub! Everyday financial tools.
Benefits Hub assistance available remotely
The Benefits Hub is temporarily closed on campus. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Due to closures, local food pantries may be affected. Students can find a nearby food bank for assistance getting groceries, or schedule an appointment with a Benefits Hub coach for assistance enrolling in food assistance programs.
United Way of King County Free Tax Prep Sites through the Benefits Hub are temporarily closed until further notice. For updates on when sites will be open again, please visit FreeTaxExperts.org.
Still need tax help? File your taxes online with United Way’s free filing tool at MyFreeTaxes.com.
Balancing work, life, and college isn’t easy. That’s why the Benefits Hub offers full-service financial assistance and help with resources. Our team is here to help you get connected to:
- Financial Coaching: Build a personal savings and spending plan, get assistance with understanding your credit, debt management, banking options, and much more.
- Paying for College: Apply for and understand FAFSA/WASFA, scholarships, and other funding resources.
- Housing Support: Access funds, navigate emergency housing, and receive other supports like rent and utility assistance.
- Benefits Access: Get help signing up for public benefits like a reduced transit fare (ORCA LIFT), food resources including Basic Food (SNAP/EBT/Food Stamps), health insurance, and more.
- Food Access: The Benefits Hub has a food pantry open to any student at Shoreline Community College.
- Emergency Funds: Receive money to help with unexpected costs including transportation, medical, family/household emergencies, food, and childcare expenses.
Schedule an Appointment
The Benefits Hub, located on the main floor of the PUB Building, Room 9203, connects Shoreline students with campus and community resources to support their academic and personal success. Schedule an appointment with a Benefits Hub Coach online by clicking the button below.
What to Expect at an Appointment
Students will meet one-on-one with a Benefits Hub Coach to discuss the services or resources available to them. Appointments can be anywhere from 30 minutes to 60 minutes long.