Cashier’s Office Updates
During remote operations, students are encouraged to pay tuition online; in-person transactions are not available.
The Cashier’s Office is experiencing a slower-than-typical response time. Please allow additional time for staff to return your call or email. Please leave a voice or email message at (206) 546-7850 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment Due Dates
Summer Quarter 2021
- Tuition and fees are due within five business days of registering or by the first day of the quarter, whichever is first.
- Once Summer Quarter begins on Monday, June 28th, tuition and fees are due within 24 hours of registering.
Fall Quarter 2021
- Students who enroll on or prior to August 13 are required to pay tuition and fees by August 20.
- If you enroll between August 14 and September 28, tuition and fees are due within five business days of registering or by the first day of instruction, whichever is first.
- Once Fall Quarter begins on Wednesday, September 29, tuition and fees are due within 24 hours of registering.
- If awarded financial aid, your payment should be made automatically.
- If you have a remainder balance, that will be on your Bankmobile card. Use that to pay additional balances.
Nelnet Payment Plan
- An interest free payment option available to students who need to pay tuition and course fees not covered by financial aid or other sources.
- Flexible, monthly payments
Cashiering is currently not accepting in-person payments during remote operations.
- In person at the campus cashier, located in the FOSS 5000 building.
- The Cashier can accept payment via Cash, Check, Visa or MasterCard
Checks can be mailed to the Cashier:
- Please note the students ID number on the memo line of the check
- Make sure all checks are payable to Shoreline Community College
- Address and mail checks to:
Shoreline Community College
Attn: Cashier, Rm 5227
16101 Greenwood Ave N.
Shoreline, WA 98133
Automated Clearing House (ACH)
- ACH transfers are a way to move money between accounts at different banks electronically.
- Enables you to send or receive money conveniently and securely.
- More cost-efficient and user-friendly than writing checks or paying with a credit or debit card.
- Payment via ACH can be accomodated through Nelnet.