Cashier’s Office Updates
Students are encouraged to pay tuition online. In-person transactions are available from 9am to 4:30pm, Monday-Thursday, and 9am to 12pm, Friday, at the Cashier's office in Room 5227 in the FOSS (5000) Building. See the campus map for directions.
The Cashier’s Office is experiencing a slower-than-typical response time. Please allow additional time for staff to return your call or email. Please leave a voice or email message at (206) 546-7850 or email@example.com.
Payment Due Dates
Winter Quarter 2022
- Tuition is due by Monday, December 27th
- Students who register for classes between December 27th and January 14th (the last day to add a class) will be required to pay tuition by 8:00am PT the next business day
- If offered financial aid, your tuition and fee payment should be made automatically as long as you have enough funds to cover your tuition. You can check your financial aid status online anytime.
- If you have any funds remaining, the balance, also known as a refund, will be disbursed to your selected refund preference with BankMobile.
Nelnet Payment Plan
- An interest free payment option available to students who need to pay tuition and course fees not covered by financial aid or other sources.
- Flexible, monthly payments
- In person transactions are available from 9am to 4:30pm, Monday-Thursday, and 9am to 12pm, Friday in room 5227 in the FOSS (5000) Building.
- The Cashier can accept payment via Cash, Check, Visa or MasterCard
Checks can be mailed to the Cashier:
- Please note the students ID number on the memo line of the check
- Make sure all checks are payable to Shoreline Community College
- Address and mail checks to:
Shoreline Community College
Attn: Cashier, Rm 5227
16101 Greenwood Ave N.
Shoreline, WA 98133
Automated Clearing House (ACH)
- ACH transfers are a way to move money between accounts at different banks electronically.
- Enables you to send or receive money conveniently and securely.
- More cost-efficient and user-friendly than writing checks or paying with a credit or debit card.
- Payment via ACH can be accommodated through Nelnet.