How to Pay Tuition
Tuition Payment Updates
During COVID-19 remote operations, in-person transactions are not available.
You may contact a cashier by phone at 206-546-7850. Staff are picking up messages from this line and will return your call during regular business hours.
The Cashier can accept payment by phone with Visa or MasterCard only.
The Cashier will also accept payment for past due accounts, fees and other non-tuition related items.
Checks can be mailed to the Cashier:
- Please note the students ID number on the memo line of the check
- Make sure all checks are payable to Shoreline Community College
- Address and mail checks to:
Shoreline Community College
Attn: Cashier, Rm 5227
16101 Greenwood Ave N.
Shoreline, WA 98133
Quarterly tuition and fees are due:
- Tuition and fees are due within five business days of registering or by the first day of the quarter, whichever is first.
- Once the quarter begins, payment is due within 24 hours of registering
Tuition Payment Methods:
- Payment via ACH can be accomodated through Nelnet. Here's how.