Overseas Online Learning
Ways to Study at Shoreline
Make your education your own by choosing the study option that fits you best.
- Come to the U.S and start your education here on our beautiful campus
- Take classes on-demand from your home country
Next Quarter Starts: Monday, January 10, 2022
Two Great Options
Option 1: Study in the U.S.!
- Come to the U.S. for a great educational program at Shoreline Community College and experience life in the greater Seattle area
- Great in-person hybrid classes available this summer including: Calculus, Intro to Chemistry, Intro to Business, Music, and more!
- Students are eligible for an I-20 to obtain the F-1 visa
Option 2: Study from your home country
- No need to worry about the time zone difference - Shoreline offers online class recordings so you can watch them at your convenience
- Start and/or complete your program from home and prepare yourself to transfer to your university
- After you start online, if you want, you can transition to studying in the U.S. in a subsequent quarter
How It Works
- Take classes either in person or online from your home country
- Meet with your Academic Advisor to choose the right classes for your transfer goals
- Transfer to your dream university!
Upcoming start dates
Fall 2021 - Wednesday, Sept. 29
Winter 2022 - Monday, January 10
Spring 2022 - Monday, April 4
Steps to Apply
- Choose your program
- Review tuition costs
- Submit your application
- Submit the application fee: Applications will be processed after the application fee is received. This fee is non-refundable. Pay only the $50 USD application fee; do not pay the $35 USD international express shipping fee
- Email copies of the following documents to email@example.com:
- The photo page of your passport
- A copy of your most current unofficial transcript or diploma
- Proof of English proficiency (please see eligibility requirements above)
For questions about the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.