We're here to help you!
Advising is a process based on a close student-advisor relationship intended to help students achieve their educational, career, and personal goals through the use of the college and community resources.
An Advisor Can Help You:
- Make a plan to complete degree or certificate requirements
- Register for classes for next quarter
- Determine which academic pathway will help you reach your personal goals
- Navigate your college experience and connect to resources
- Practice decision-making skills to set yourself up for academic success
- Learn about transferring to a 4-year college or university
How do I speak with an Advisor?
From admission to graduation students are encouraged to meet with an advisor every quarter.
Schedule a 30-minute appointment
Appointments can be over the phone or via Zoom video-conference.
START (Student Advising and Registration Time) is an online tutorial for students that are new to Shoreline. This tutorial is required for recent high school graduates and strongly encouraged for new students.