We're here to help you!
Advising is a process based on a close student-advisor relationship intended to help students achieve their educational, career, and personal goals through the use of the college and community resources.
An Advisor Can Help You:
- Make a plan to complete degree or certificate requirements
- Register for classes for next quarter
- Determine which academic pathway will help you reach your personal goals
- Navigate your college experience and connect to resources
- Practice decision-making skills to set yourself up for academic success
- Learn about transferring to a 4-year college or university
How do I speak with an Advisor?
From admission to graduation students are encouraged to meet with an advisor every quarter.
Schedule a 30-minute appointment
Appointments can be over the phone or via Zoom video-conference.