We're here to help you!
Please click here to get in touch with International Academic Advising
Advising is a process based on a close student-advisor relationship intended to help students achieve their educational, career, and personal goals through the use of the college and community resources.
An Advisor Can Help You:
- Make a plan to complete degree or certificate requirements
- Register for classes for next quarter
- Determine which academic pathway will help you reach your personal goals
- Navigate your college experience and connect to resources
- Practice decision-making skills to set yourself up for academic success
- Learn about transferring to a 4-year college or university
How do I speak with an Advisor?
From admission to graduation, students are encouraged to meet with an advisor every quarter.
Drop-in phone appointment
Drop-in advising is available via phone on a first-come, first-served basis. Appointment times average around 10-15 minutes.
Drop-in advising hours are Monday-Friday, 10am-11:30am and 1pm-2:30pm. To sign up, please call (206) 546-4559.
Schedule an appointment
Students who have not yet applied to the College and received a Student Identification Number (SID) are considered prospective students.
Please call the Advising Office at (206) 546-4559 for general questions and to schedule an appointment.
If you are a new Shoreline student, have received a Student Identification Number (SID), and have not yet registered for the upcoming quarter, please call the Advising Office at (206) 546-4559 to schedule an initial advising appointment.
START (Student Advising and Registration Time) is an online tutorial for students that are new to Shoreline. This tutorial is required for recent high school graduates and strongly encouraged for new students.