Shoreline students have two accounts used to access the College's online services - a ctcLink account and a Shoreline Network account.
Your 9-digit ctcLink ID number and password allow you to access ctcLink, Shoreline's online student portal where you can view the class schedule, register for classes, pay tuition, accept financial aid offers, update preferred communications, view unofficial transcripts, and more! Learn more about ctcLink
Log into ctcLink Look up your ctcLink ID Reset your ctcLink password
Access your ctcLink account
Your ctcLink ID number is included in the welcome email you receive once accepted to Shoreline Community College. Follow the account activation instructions and put in your ctcLink ID when prompted.
When you first activate your new ctcLink account, you’ll log in as a first time user with your SID. You will immediately see a pop-up window message showing your new ctcLink ID. Be sure to write down, or take a photo/screenshot of this number and keep it in a safe place. You will need this for the next step of logging into the ctcLink portal. You will NOT be able to log in again with your SID. If you forget to write down your ctcLink ID, use the ctcLink Look Up tool to find it.
If you already have a ctcLink ID from another college, you can log in with those credentials.
Shoreline Network Account
Your Shoreline Network Account credentials are used to login to many on-campus and online systems. Use your @go.shoreline.edu username and password to access these online resources:
- Canvas Shoreline's virtual classroom for online, hybrid, and web-enhanced classes. Used for assignments, checking grades, student collaboration, and more
- Shoreline Email This optional Gmail email account is available for students to use. With your go.shoreline.edu email account, you may contact your peers, instructors, and Shoreline staff
- ctcLink ID Lookup Lost or forgot your ctcLink ID number? Use the User Management portal to look it up!
- Starfish Use Starfish to connect with and schedule appointments with your advisors, instructors, and various support services on campus
- Accessible Information Management (AIM) Used by Student Accessibility Services, the AIM portal makes it easier to request accomodations and receive support
- Emergency Communications Stay in the loop on all campus emergency notifications by updating your communication preferences
- On-Campus Wifi Use your Network Account to connect to wifi on campus
- Computer Labs Utilize this quiet work space and log into lab computers using your network account credentials. Printers are available for use and a lab technician is always on hand for technical assistance