ctcLink for Students
What is ctcLink?
On February 28th, 2022 Shoreline will be transitioning to a new software system called ctcLink, providing you with anytime, anywhere access to a modern, efficient way of doing your college business.
What you’ll be able to do in ctcLink:
Use ctcLink to:
- Register for classes
- View and update your student information
- Manage your personal contact information
- Pay tuition and fees
- Access/apply for financial aid
- View your grades
- Track academic goals
- Apply for graduation
- So much more!
Benefits of ctcLink
- You will use modern online tools for doing your college processes.
- You will have a more common experience across the Washington State Community & Technical College (CTC) system, whether you transfer from one college to another or attend two or more CTCs at once.
- You will have one student ID and use common online tools for everything from admission to graduation.
Stay tuned for more information as we get closer to go-live on February 28th, 2022. We will give you everything you need to know to get started.