At the October 27, 2021, special meeting, the Shoreline Community College Board of Trustees identified the College’s nex...
Welcome to the 2021-22 Shoreline Community College Presidential Search!
The Shoreline Community College (SCC) Board of Trustees has launched a national search for the next president of Shoreline. Academic Search, Inc., a national search firm specializing in higher education, will assist with the presidential search process. This web page provides all information related to the position, process, progress, and more.
The recruitment for the next President of Shoreline Community College has begun. The position profile, which includes a ...
The Shoreline Community College Board of Trustees announces a national search is underway for the next president of Shor...
Dear Colleagues, The Presidential Profile for Shoreline Community College has launched and is open for applications...
The Shoreline Community College Board of Trustees has launched a national search to find Shoreline’s next President. The...
How to Apply
For specific information about this Presidential opportunity please review the position profile, which includes a full list of required and desired characteristics for the next President. The position profile can also be found online at academicsearch.org under the “Open Searches” tab.
Please Note: Nominations, applications, and inquiries will be held in complete confidence and should be sent to ShorelinePresident@academicsearch.org.
Initial screening of applications will begin immediately. The position is open until filled, but only applications received by January 2, 2022, can be assured full consideration.
Required application materials include:
- A detailed cover letter including examples that demonstrate the candidate’s readiness to take on the position’s leadership opportunities as defined by the position profile;
- A curriculum vitae; and
- The names and contact information for five professional references. References will not be contacted without first seeking permission from the candidate.
Nominators and prospective candidates may arrange a confidential conversation about this opportunity by contacting Rich Cummins, Senior Consultant (email@example.com), or Jean Floten, Senior Consultant (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- October 28, 2021 - Position profile posted for application
- January 2, 2022 - Applications due for guaranteed consideration
- February 1 - 2, 2022 - Semi-finalist interviews
- February 15-19, 2022 - Finalist interviews
- March 2022 - Board of Trustees select Shoreline Community College's next President
- July 1, 2022 - Appointee assumes office