Below is a list of community resources, college resources, and websites. If you would like to know more about resources that may be available to you, or have other needs or concerns, please contact the Counseling Center at 206-546-4594 or stop by FOSS 5251 to schedule an appointment with a counselor.
HelpGuide is a trusted non-profit with over 200 science-based articles and other resources to help understand mental and emotional challenges, improve relationships…and much more.
An anonymous, confidential, online resource center for college mental health.
911 (for immediate health-related emergency)
Shoreline Community College Counseling Center | FOSS Building, 5251 | 206-546-4594
Provides enrolled students access to free and confidential personal, career, and crisis counseling with a mental health professional.
Asian Counseling & Referral Service | 206-695-7600
Center for Human Services | 206-362-7282
ICHS - International Community Health Services (Shoreline) | 206-533-2600
Mindful Therapy Group (multiple locations) | 425-640-7009 ext. 1
NeighborCare | 206-548-5710
Seattle Counseling Service (Serving LGBT Community)| 206-323-1768
Sound Mental Health | 206-302-2300
Valley Cities Beahvioral Health Care | 253-939-4055
SAMHSA National Hotline | 1-800-662-HELP (4357) or visit the online treatment locators
SAMHSA’s National Helpline is a free, confidential, 24/7, 365-day-a-year treatment referral and information service (in English and Spanish) for individuals and families facing mental health and/or substance use disorders.
Washington State Health Plan Finder
An online marketplace for individuals and families to find, compare and enroll in Qualified Health Plans, Qualified Dental Plans and Washington Apple Health (Medicaid).
Advocacy Resources - 24-hour / 7 Days a Week - Free - Confidential - Secure | These hotlines have access to interpreter services
- New Beginnings (for Shoreline/Seattle/King County): 206-522-9472
- Domestic Violence Services of Snohomish County: 425-252-2873
- Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233 or 1-800-787-3224 (TTY)
- Love is Respect | Text loveis to 22522 | 1-866-331-9474
Advocacy Resources - 24-hour / 7 Days a Week - Free - Confidential - Secure | These hotlines have access to interpreter services.
- King County Sexual Assault Resource Center | 1-888-998-6423
- Snohomish County Providence Intervention Center for Assault and
Abuse | 425-252-4800
- National Hotline will connect you to local sexual assault center | 1-800-656-4673
- National Sexual Assault Online Hotline provides live, secure and anonymous crisis support for victims, their friends, and families.
- Harborview Center for Sexual Assault and Traumatic Stress | 206-744-1600
- WCSAP – Washington Coalition of Sexual Assault Programs
- The Northwest Network – a resource for Bisexual, Trans, Lesbian and Gay Survivors of Abuse | 206-568-7777
- RAINN (National Anti-Sexual Violence Organization)
- Know Your IX – a student-centered resource to help students understand Title IX