Web Support & Services
Communications & Marketing, with the support of TSS & Web Workgroup, make up the web team, and oversees all public facing web properties at Shoreline Community College. For support with cavans, library.shoreline.edu, formstack or the campus directory, please refer to the table at the bottom of this page.
Resources for web users and content owners
Welcome new users guidelines & rules (coming soon)
Accessibility guidelines (coming soon)
Web writing & style guides (coming soon)
Web Team Responsibilities
- Develops web content guidelines and style guidelines.
- Oversees website architecture, navigation and strategy.
- Establishes and maintains communication with college content owners, editors, and contributors with regard to content, design, accessibility and compliance with web guidelines.
- Maintains a current list of designated content contributors & page owners for all academic and administrative units.
- Provides content management system training for content owners, editors, and contributors.
- Final approval for any website content that is accessible to the general public.
Websites & Applications:
Websites and applications that we manage, include:
- Trumba calenders
For support with other campus websites and applications, please contact the corresponding departments.
|Library Website||Library Services|
Help us help you! To request web access, updates, features and support, please fill out the web support form. Filling out the request form ensures quicker turnaround time for your requests.
General InquiriesCommunications and Marketing
1000 Bld., Room 1009