5 Reasons To Study at Shoreline Community College
- Choose from over 90 areas of study that transfer to top universities
- Join our English language program without taking the TOEFL
- Live in our campus housing, just minutes from downtown Seattle
- Complete high school and university credits at the same time
- Save on tuition during the first two years of your degree
A Leader in International Education
Find out why Shoreline is a great choice for international students!
Apply for on-campus housing
We are now accepting applications for on-campus housing for the Fall 2019 quarter.
I applied for Optional Practical Training (also known as OPT, which is a program...
With a move-in date this September, Shoreline Community College’s brand ne...
Growing up in Yakima and working on his uncle’s fruit farm, Logan Gamache did no...
I’m Yueheng Feng, an international student from China studying at Shoreline Comm...