As Summer starts, we’re already looking forward to Fall quarter! We know many of you are starting to make your pla...
Apply Now: Two great options available for Summer and Fall Quarters!
You can either choose to study in the U.S. or take classes from overseas! For students coming to the U.S., we will have hybrid on-campus classes in summer and fall, and we can provide assistance obtaining COVID-19 vaccines after arrival. Shoreline offers you certainty in this time of global uncertainty. Get started today!Request Information Apply to Shoreline
5 Reasons To Study at Shoreline Community College
- Transfer to top US universities after completing one of our 90+ programs, in person or online
- Join our English language program without taking the TOEFL
- Live in our campus housing, just minutes from downtown Seattle
- Complete high school and university credits at the same time
- Save on tuition during the first two years of your degree
Fall Quarter 2021
Orientation Begins: Sept. 20
First day of classes: Sept. 29
Final exams end: Dec. 16
Winter Quarter 2022
Orientation Begins: Jan. 3
First day of classes: Jan. 10
Final exams end: March 25
Spring Quarter 2022
Orientation Begins: March 28
First day of classes: April 4
Final exams end: June 17
One year ago, the College moved to primarily remote learning and operations. Thanks to our wonderful faculty and eLearni...
Today we’re hearing from two Vietnamese students who have recently volunteered and gotten involved on campus (remo...