Center for Education & Career Opportunities (CECO)
The Center for Education and Career Opportunities (CECO) is the result of Shoreline’s Career Education Options (CEO) and Learning Center North (LCN) joining forces and becoming one.
This program offers 16 to 21-year-olds without a high school diploma the chance to return to school to earn their high school diploma and/or GED and go on to college, technical training, and/or employment.
CECO is tuition-free and fee-free. It delivers services to support students “to and through” a post-secondary education, with paid internships, relational case management, behavioral health services, and fiscal support services, including all programs available at multiple colleges.
- Classes toward a high school diploma and/or GED
- Apprenticeship programs (coming soon!)
- Employment services/paid internships
- Career exploration and educational planning
- Education and training for a professional career certificate or degree
- Courses and preparation for transfer to a 4-year college
- Individual support services
To qualify for CECO, you need to be 16 to 20 years old as of September 1 of the current school year.
Let's get started
All students interested in enrolling in the CECO program are required to attend an information session. Information sessions are available both in-person and online.
At the info session, we will review the program and the many options you can pursue, assist you in completing the necessary application forms, as well as answer any questions you may have.