How to apply to Automotive
Shoreline’s Automotive program integrates classroom learning with a paid employment experience. Our faculty are eager to help you prepare for and transition into a career in the automotive industry.
- Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
- Applications will participate in an instructor-led interview to determine program eligibility and placement.
- Some dealerships also require:
- Applicant drug screening
- Background checks
- Proof of ability to work in Washington State
1. To schedule an interview with the appropriate program faculty, submit your contact details through the Ask Us form