Student Accessibility Services Forms
- New and revised accommodations will be processed through Week 6 of that quarter. We are happy to offer support past that date or to discuss accommodations for the next quarter.
- Accommodation-related forms will be processed in the order in which they are received.
- All students who would like to receive accommodations must apply for services with Student Accessibility Services (SAS) and go through the general process, including those who solely are looking for Housing Accommodations.
Forms for New SAS Students:
- New Student Application
- Read, complete, and submit the SAS Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Verification of Disability
- Disability Evaluation Referrals This document lists providers who may be available to available to evaluate you for low- or no-cost, and subsequently will provide you with the appropriate documentation that you need to present to our office.
- If applicable: Release of Information (if you would like any family member, friend, agency, etc. to have access to your SAS information or records, and/or join in meetings, you must submit a Release of Information [ROI], which will expire in 12 months.)
For Current Students
Classroom and Campus Accommodation Requests
- Accommodation Request Form
- Authorizes notification of accommodations in specified courses
- Must be completed prior to each quarter
Other Classroom and Campus Accommodations
- Alternate Text Request Form
- Audio Description Request Form
- Captioning Request Form
- Early Syllabus Request Form
- Ergonomic Equipment Placement Request Form
- Notetaker Request Form
- Sign Language Request Form
- Testing Room Request Form
- Assistance Animal Request Form (Residence Hall)This is a specific required request form only for those wanting an assistance animal to be with them when they are resident's of Shoreline's Residence Hall. Students making this request still need to submit the general Housing Accommodation Request Form above as well.