Continuing Education is an open learning community that offers affordable, non‑credit courses for those who are interested in short‑term personal enrichment and professional development opportunities.
Expand your knowledge, explore a longtime interest, and meet new people. Whether you're interested in finding a new hobby or meeting a professional goal, we have something for everyone! Learn about our options below and choose from a variety of courses taught by passionate educators and subject matter experts.
- Explore a longtime personal interest or develop a new hobby
- Offered during weeknights or weekends
- Taught live online using Zoom
- Classes begin throughout each quarter
- Embroidery for Beginners
- Open Writer's Workshop
- Rumi: Poet of the Heart
- Tips for Eye-Catching Bird Photography
- Taste Like a Sommelier
- We're All Gonna Die: Death Education for Mortals
- Prepare for industry certification, explore a new career, or practice for a standardized exam
- Online only
- Instructor-led and self-paced options available
- Most classes begin every six weeks
- A to Z Grant Writing
- AutoCAD 2021 Certified User
- CCA Medical Coding and Billing
- Certified Paralegal
- GRE Prep Series
- HVAC/R Certified Technician
- Introduction to Python 3 Programming
- Veterinary Assistant Series
Clock Hours for Educators
OSPI Professional Development
Shoreline Community College offers continuing education clock hours for teachers and
educators. Pay a $15 fee once per quarter and earn clock hours for any courses taken
during that quarter.
Professional Development Series
The Interprofessional Practice of Law Enforcement and Social Work
This innovative virtual workshop is designed for mental health professionals and other non-sworn individuals working within or alongside the criminal justice system.