Connecting to Wi-Fi
Q. Who can use wireless service at Shoreline?
All current students with a Shoreline student email account and staff have access to the campus wireless network. Staff use their email username and password to connect.
Q. I am a new student. What am I supposed to do?
If you are a new student and have not set your password, you must activate your account.
Q. How do I connect to the wireless network?
Windows & Android Phone Setup
- Locate and click the Wi-Fi icon at the bottom right part of your computer screen. For a cell phone, please locate Wi-Fi in your phones settings
- Connect to "SCC Student Wi-Fi" and, when prompted, type your username (the part before @go.shoreline.edu) and password
- If you do not remember your password, go to Student Email Accounts and click on "Reset my Password"
- Select your WIRELESS network settings such as "SCC Student Wi-Fi" or "SCC Staff Wi-Fi"
- Type your Shoreline email username and password
- Click connect or join
If you are required, please fill out the "Join Wi-Fi network" form as follows:
- Choose "SCC Student Wi-Fi" or "SCC Staff"
- Type your username (firstname.lastname) and password
iPhone and iPad Setup
- Select "SCC Student Wi-Fi" or "SCC Staff"
- Type your username (firstname.lastname)
- Type your email password
- Click on the Quick Settings Panel at the bottom right of the screen
- Click on "No-Network"
- Select your Wi-Fi Network (SCC Student or SCC Staff)
- Enter your username (shoreline email address) and password
Visit our Technical Support Center where you can find the answers to your questions or submit a request for additional assistance.