Microsoft Office 365
Shoreline Community College is providing Microsoft Office ProPlus software for Windows and Mac to students, faculty, and staff free of charge through Microsoft Office 365.
- Free Office ProPlus for Windows and Mac OS X to install on up to 5 personally-owned computers. Visit aka.ms/getoffice for more information
- Microsoft Office Online which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Use Microsoft Office Mobile apps on iOS (iPad, iPhone) and Android
- Employees and emeritus faculty of Shoreline Community College may log in to Outlook Web App (OWA) via https://outlook.office365.com/shoreline.edu. Use your full Shoreline email address as your username.
Cloud storage for your files and documents
- Get access to your files anywhere on any device with OneDrive for Business cloud storage. Create or upload files and then edit documents online or within Microsoft Office
- Note for Students: This storage is removed when you stop taking classes for two quarters
Install Microsoft Office for Windows and Mac on 5 personally-owned computers
- Sign in to Microsoft Office 365 with your Shoreline Network Account email address (go.shoreline.edu for students, shoreline.edu for staff and faculty)
- Click the Install button to download the installer
- Launch the download to install the software (Read Installation help if needed)
Use Office 365 Apps on iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch) and Android
- Instructions available at Setup a mobile device using Office 365