Connecting to Wi-Fi
Q. Who can use wireless service at SCC?
All current students and staff with a Shoreline email account have access to the campus wireless network. If you are a new student Click here to activate your account. If you are experiencing difficulty connecting to or making use of the wireless network, please contact Technology Support Services.
Q. How do I connect to the wireless network?
- Connect to "SCC Student Wi-Fi" and when prompted type your username (the part before @go.shoreline.edu) and password.
- If you do not remember the password go to the Student Email Account page and click on "Reset my Password"
- Select your WIRELESS network settings
- Select "SCC Student Wi-Fi"
- Type your Shoreline email username and password
- Click connect or join
- From the Wi-Fi status in the menu bar select "SCC Student Wi-Fi"
- Type your username and password.
iPad & iPhone Setup
- Choose SCCStudent WiFi
- Type your User name: Full email address
- Type your email password
Linux (also applies to Chromebook and Android)
- From the Network Connections menu choose "SCC Student Wi-Fi"
- For Authentication choose Protected EAP (PEAP), type your username and password.
For wireless network support contact: Technology Support Services