Canvas Login & Support
Canvas is an online tool used to support Shoreline's online, hybrid, and web-enhanced classes. Faculty use Canvas to post course content, such as a syllabus, course documents, links to articles, hold online discussions, have students turn in homework, submit online exams, and post grades.
Upcoming Canvas Online Learning Sessions
New to Canvas? Attend a learning session! eLearning is offering student support drop-in sessions via Zoom so you can receive real-time answers to your questions.
|Monday, April 5, 2021||Noon - 1pm||Zoom|
|Wednesday, April 7, 2021||6pm - 7pm||Zoom|
|Friday, April 9, 2021||9am - 10am||Zoom|
|Tuesday, April 13, 2021||10am - 11am||Zoom|
|Thursday, April 22, 2021||3pm - 4pm||Zoom|
|Monday, April 26, 2021||6pm - 7pm||Zoom|
How to login
Go to https://shoreline.instructure.com and enter:
- Your complete Shoreline @go.shoreline.edu email address for the username
- Your Shoreline email password for the password
Preview the login process through a short video
- Make sure your Shoreline email account is activated
- Complete the process by clicking "Make this my new password"
- Login to your email account to confirm your new password
- Once activated, go to http://shoreline.instructure.com
- Enter your Shoreline @go.shoreline.edu email address as the username
- Enter your Shoreline password as the password
Introduction to Online Learning
Learn all about taking classes in Canvas in this comprehensive video:
Canvas 24/7 Support