Canvas Login & Support
Canvas is an online tool used to support Shoreline's online, hybrid, and web-enhanced classes. Faculty use Canvas to post course content, such as a syllabus, course documents, links to articles, hold online discussions, have students turn in homework, submit online exams, and post grades.
Upcoming Canvas Online Learning Sessions
New to Canvas? Attend a learning session! eLearning is offering student support drop-in sessions via Zoom so you can receive real-time answers to your questions.
|Friday, September 18||11:00am - 12:00pm||Zoom Link|
|Tuesday, September 22||6:00pm - 7:00pm||Zoom Link|
|Wednesday, September 23||10:30am - 11:30am||Zoom Link|
How to login
Go to https://shoreline.instructure.com and enter:
- Your complete Shoreline @go.shoreline.edu email address for the username
- Your Shoreline email password for the password
Preview the login process through a short video
- Make sure your Shoreline email account is activated
- Complete the process by clicking "Make this my new password"
- Login to your email account to confirm your new password
- Once activated, go to http://shoreline.instructure.com
- Enter your Shoreline @go.shoreline.edu email address as the username
- Enter your Shoreline password as the password
Introduction to Online Learning
Learn all about taking classes in Canvas in this comprehensive video:
Canvas 24/7 Support