Canvas Login & Support
Canvas is an online tool used to support Shoreline's online, hybrid, and web-enhanced classes. Faculty use Canvas to post course content, such as a syllabus, course documents, links to articles, hold online discussions, have students turn in homework, submit online exams, and post grades.
How to login
Go to https://shoreline.instructure.com and enter:
- Your complete Shoreline Network Account (@go.shoreline.edu) email address for the username
- Your Shoreline Network Account password for the password
Preview the login process through a short video
Trouble logging into Canvas
- Make sure your Shoreline Network Account email is activated
- Complete the process by clicking "Make this my new password"
- Login to your Shoreline Network email account to confirm your new password
- Once activated, go to http://shoreline.instructure.com
- Enter your Shoreline Network (@go.shoreline.edu) email address as the username
- Enter your Shoreline Network Account password as the password
Canvas Learning Sessions
New to Canvas? eLearning offers Zoom drop-in sessions where you can receive real-time answers to your questions.
Learn more and attend a learning session
Introduction to Online Learning
Learn all about taking classes in Canvas in this comprehensive video:
Canvas 24/7 Support