Free Online Tutoring
Shoreline students can access free online tutoring through the college's membership in the Western eTutoring Consortium (WeTC). Students can interact with tutors in an online chatroom, submit eQuestions (such as when they're stuck on a math problem), and submit papers to the online writing lab and expect a response within 2-48 hours.
Online tutoring available in the following subjects:
- American Sign Language
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Computer Science (Java & C++ only)
- Intro to Psychology
- Math (Developmental through Trig.)
- Microsoft Office
- Web Development (HTML, CSS, & WordPress)
- Writing for any course (Synchronous & Asynchronous)
How to access online tutoring
Shoreline students have access to eTutoring throughout the dates posted on the etutoring website. Access ends each quarter during finals week and is not available during quarter breaks.
- Go to http://www.etutoringonline.org/
- Click on the Select College.
- Select Western eTutoring Consortium.
- Select Shoreline Community College
- Log in with your Shoreline Network Account username (@go.shoreline.edu) and 9-digit ctcLink ID number, and select “Student” as User Type.