Adult Basic Education (ABE)
ABE classes build knowledge and skills for work and college.
What can I gain from ABE classes?
- Transition to college-level courses without a placement test
- Improve your reading, writing and math skills
- Earn High School+ credits and prepare for GED exams
- Build academic skills for college
- Gain employability skills
Who can take ABE classes?
In order to take the classes you must:
- Be at least 16 years old
- Not be enrolled in a high school
- If you are an ESL student, you must be in level 6 or higher
For more information, please contact email@example.com or call (206) 705-8725.
- Classes cost $25 per quarter (some students can qualify to take classes for free)
- Book costs can vary from $30 to $100 dollars