2020 deadline is February 3rd, 2020
Anyone can send their creative work to Spindrift Art & Literary Journal! Please email all submissions to email@example.com.
- Limit 0-5 artistic works and 0-5 written works per contributor.
- For each piece, include details for the title, art size, and medium (like charcoal) or writing style (like haiku).
- If your work is derivative of another artist's work, please credit the original work and artist (Title of your original work, after Monet's "Water Lilies"). Include 2-3 sentences for your artist bio, written in third person ("Andrea is an artist who...").
- Approximately 8" x 10" 300 dpi RGB jpeg files. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not know how to do this.
Note: We may need to crop your submission to fit it into a magazine layout
- Maximum 3,500 words per piece.
- Please proofread your work - Spindrift is not responsible for typos or bad grammar.
- Send typeable files (like Word.docx). If your submission is not in English, please include an English translation.
Note: For translation assistance, go to the Writing and Learning Studio on the second floor of the library (Room 4302)
Audio & Video
- Send large files via Dropbox, Google Drive, or other file sharing service. Contact us at email@example.com if you do not know how to do this.
- Include 4" 150-300 dpi jpeg film still of video.
- For audio pieces, include details for the title and genre(s) of music.