Facility Rentals Update
The College will be following the Washington State Governor’s COVID-19 Reopening Plan for Higher Education. At this time, we will review requests and accept inquiries for events that will take place after July 1st, 2021.
As the State reopening process evolves, the College will assess all rental inquiries on a case-by-case basis until King County moves into Phase 4 and regular processes are implemented on campus for facility usage requests.
The campus operates under protocols related to the Washington State Reopening Plan
for Higher Education which is more involved and set forth by the Washington State
Governor. We expect that all indoor and outdoor rentals at Shoreline Community College
will still be set under 100% capacity and safety protocols, including wearing masks on campus, will be in
effect through Fall 2021 or until the campus returns to normal operations.
If you have your event details in place and would like to reserve a campus location for a specific date(s), please use the Room Rental Application to submit a non-binding application. Should your event be approved, more details will be discussed and a contract will be created. We will assess your application and respond as soon as possible.
About our campus
Located just 10 miles north of downtown Seattle, Shoreline Community College features an 83 acre campus, landscaped with mature native evergreens and flowering shrubs. The campus includes an internationally recognized automotive training center, comprehensive Visual Arts Center, Music Technology and Digital Media career options, competitive Nursing and Dental Hygiene programs, CNC manufacturing and worker retraining opportunities, multiple science laboratories including an emphasis toward Bio-Tech lab careers, growing digital film making program, theater and performing arts programs, athletics and wellness classes, Child Care Center, Library-Media Center, and so much more to explore.
A variety of facilities to meet your needs
We are pleased to offer our campus facilities to the community for a variety of events and activities. Evenings, weekends, and week days during breaks between academic quarters are the best times to schedule events at the college. Some weekday afternoon events can be accommodated, but are subject to availability. Please check out the room photos page for more details.
- Updated classrooms seat from 30 to 125, featuring state-of-the-art media equipment. Lecture halls and standard classroom style room configurations are available.
- The #1600 performing arts theater comfortably seats 360 guests and features a new 4K digital video projection system, 7.1 Surround Sound, 72 channel Yamaha digital mixing console, multi-source video monitors from the stage to the Green Room, orchestra pit and lobby. Additional upgrades to the house and lobby, as well as new roof were completed in summer 2016.
- The #800 music building has an array of facilities, from tiered performance halls, to piano labs and individual practice rooms with pianos.
- Our #9000 PUB (Pagoda Student Union Building) features an airy lobby space, two bright and spacious dining rooms, and three conference rooms.
- The intimate Black Box theater has tiered riser seating for 49 guests. It is used for film and drama classes, small performances, and film production work.
- On site film and digital audio recording studios.
- The #3000 Athletic Building was renovated and re-opened in Fall 2014. The main gym has a bleacher capacity of 1,200, two full courts, amplified PA system, with adjacent lobby. The smaller gym has basketball practice space and batting cage nets, wood floors, and is used for dance and yoga classes, smaller practices, and events. The lower level features 3 classroom spaces, lockers rooms, and the fitness center.
For additional information, please contact Suzanne Gugger, Facility Rentals Program Specialist, and review the tips for a successful event page where you will find a planning worksheet and other important instructions. We welcome the opportunity to assist you with planning your event at Shoreline Community College.
Shoreline Community College
16101 Greenwood Avenue North
Shoreline, WA 98133