About our campus
Located just 10 miles north of downtown Seattle, the College features an 83 acre campus, landscaped with mature native evergreens and flowering shrubs. The campus includes an internationally recognized automotive training center, comprehensive Visual Arts Center, Music Technology and Digital Media career options, competitive Nursing and Dental Hygiene programs, CNC manufacturing and worker retraining opportunities, multiple science laboratories including an emphasis toward Bio-Tech lab careers, growing digital film making program, theater and performing arts programs, athletics and wellness classes, Child Care Center, Library-Media Center, and so much more to explore....
A variety of facilities to meet your needs
We are pleased to offer our campus facilities to the community for a variety of events and activities. Evenings, weekends, and week days during breaks between academic quarters are the best times to schedule events at the college. Some weekday afternoon events can be accommodated, but are subject to availability. Please check out the room photos page for more details.
- Updated classrooms seat from 20 to 125, and the majority feature "Smart" state-of-the-art media equipment. Lecture halls and standard classroom style rooms are available.
- The #1600 performing arts theater comfortably seats 360 guests and features a new state-of-the-art 4K digital video projection system, 7.1 Surround Sound, 72 channel Yamaha digital mixing console, multi-source video monitors from the stage to the Green Room, orchestra pit and lobby. Additional upgrades to the house and lobby, as well as new roof are scheduled for summer 2016.
- The #800 music building has an array of facilities, from tiered performance halls to small practice rooms with pianos.
- Our #9000 PUB (Pagoda Student Union Building) features two bright and airy dining rooms, three conference rooms, and on site catering services.
- Opened in Fall Quarter 2014, our new intimate Black Box theater with seating for 49 opened for film and drama classes, small performances and film production work.
- On site film and digital audio recording studios.
- The #3000 Athletic Building was renovated and re-opened in Fall 2014. Bleacher capacity is 1,200.
Lancer, our exclusive campus food services operator, will work with you to design a menu for your guests, and can arrange for beverage service, concessions, and light refreshments to support your event.
For additional information, please contact Suzanne Gugger, Facility Rentals Manager, and review the tips for a successful event page where you will find a planning worksheet and other important instructions. We welcome the opportunity to assist you with planning your event at Shoreline Community College.