Forms for Veterans
Below are forms and documents specifically for Veterans. To access general enrollment services forms please visit shoreline.edu/forms.
- Application for VA Education Benefits
- Request for Change of Program or Place of Training (for Veterans)
- Request for Change of Program or Place of Training (for Dependents)
- Application for Veterans Dependent Tuition Waiver
- Getting Started Handout for Veterans
- Required Documents
- Useful Information for Veterans Handout
- Transcript Evaluation Form
- Schedule Change or Add/Drop Form
- Petition for Review of Circumstances
- Graduation Application
- Graduation Application – Certificate of Proficiency
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at VA Education Benefits.