Transfer Your Credits

Transfer your credits to Shoreline

Incoming transcripts can be sent by mail or electronically to Transcript evaluations will be completed in the order by which they are received. Please allow up to twelve (12) weeks for evaluations to be completed. Electronic transcripts are accepted; however they will not be considered official unless sent by the school from which the student has made the request or a third-party transcript service.

If you have AP, IB, or other college-level credits you want to put toward your degree, transfer your credits to Shoreline by submitting your high school or previous college transcripts.

Transfer your previous college credits

If you have taken college-level courses at another college or university, you can use those credits here at Shoreline.

Transfer your college credits

Transfer your AP/IB credits

Follow the steps to receive Shoreline course credit for your AP or IB scores.

Transfer your credits


Transfer your credits from Shoreline

If you are submitting an application to another college or university, request your official transcript which carries the Registrar's signature and the College seal.

Visit the Transcript Requests page to learn more and request your official transcript


Contact Us


FOSS (5000) Building, Room 5229
(206) 546-4559
See the College's operating hours