International Student Orientation Schedule
International Student Orientation is mandatory for all new students. Spring 2023 Orientation will be March 27-31, and will have a combination of in-person and online Zoom sessions. If your first quarter at Shoreline will be Spring 2023, you will receive your orientation information directly from our staff members about 1-2 weeks before the first day of Orientation.
See below for a schedule of sessions that will take place during Orientation.
Orientation will begin on Day One in the Main Dining Room in the PUB (room 9215). Please arrive no later than 9:00 a.m. Click here for a Campus Map.
If you have not yet checked in on campus before Orientation with your passport, please bring your passport to the first day of Orientation.
The first day of Orientation will consist of the following sessions:
- Welcome address
- F-1 visa session
- Medical insurance information
- Student engagement and student life session
- Online account set-up (ctcLink, Canvas, etc.)
- English placement test (if needed)
- Academic seminar and campus tour for English-exempt students
- For family, friends, and agents: A separate information session and campus tour will be provided
- Lunch will be provided
Please note that exact sessions and times are subject to change.
The following days of Orientation may include the following sessions:
- English placement test results and ESL information session
- Class registration appointments
- Campus tour
- Academic seminar
- Seattle Tour trip