Shoreline has dozens of amazing clubs that host engaging activities and events for students. Our clubs focus on a variety of topics including hobbies, cultures/identities, and career paths. Joining a club is a great way to get involved, meet new people, and gain leadership experience!
Join a Club
- To see a list of active clubs for the current academic year, check our current active clubs list. For more information about a specific club, please contact the listed advisor and/or student.
- For more information about Shoreline's clubs, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start a New Club
Don’t see a club that interests you? It’s easy to start one! All SCC students are able to start a new club.
Here’s what you need to get started:
- 5 current students (including you)
- A SCC faculty or staff member who is willing to serve as club advisor
- A purpose for the club that does not overlap with an existing club
- Once you have that information, submit a New Club Application.
- Once reviewed, you’ll receive more information about attending an upcoming ASG Board Meeting to provide a brief summary of your club and receive official recognition from ASG. Board Meetings take place every other Monday during the academic year. New Club Applications that are submitted by Wednesday at 5pm the week before a Board Meeting will be added to that meeting’s agenda for review.
- E-mail email@example.com to schedule training meetings for your advisor and club leaders.
Renewing a Club
Clubs that have been active on campus within the last 2 academic years can submit a Club Renewal Form to be recognized for the current year.
The Club Handbook is a go-to guide to help club leaders and advisors navigate processes related to funding, event planning, fundraising, and more. Check it out for great information and resources!
Recognized Club Benefits
- Clubs that are recognized by ASG can utilize a variety of resources, including: