COVID-19 Clubs Update
Although fewer clubs are active while Shoreline is operating remotely due to COVID-19, clubs are still welcome to host virtual meetings and activities during this time.
For information about how to host your club in a virtual setting, contact Program Manager for Student Life, Micaela Smith, at email@example.com.
Shoreline has dozens of amazing clubs that host engaging activities and events for students. Our clubs focus on a variety of topics including hobbies, cultures/ identities, and career paths.
Joining a club is a great way to get involved, meet new people, and gain leadership experience! All students are welcome to start new clubs and each club gets a baseline budget of up to $500 per year.
Join a Club
Clubs are not currently active during Summer Quarter. When clubs are active again in Fall Quarter, an updated list of clubs, and contact information to join, will be provided. For more information about clubs, please contact Micaela Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start a New Club
All students are welcome to start a club at Shoreline Community College. A minimum of 5 student members is required to start a new club.
Gather your friends and follow the steps below to get your club going today:
- Determine what the purpose of the new club will be and check the list of existing clubs to make sure that the school doesn’t already have a club for this purpose.
- Find a Shoreline employee who is willing to serve as the club’s advisor.
- Fill out the New Club Packet (Word). A minimum of 5 student members is required to start a new club.
- Submit an electronic copy of the packet to the Program Manager for Student Life, Micaela Smith, at email@example.com.
- Send at least one representative to an ASG Board Meeting to present the club's purpose and receive official recognition for the club.
- Contact Micaela Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule training meetings for your advisor and club leaders.