Shoreline has dozens of amazing clubs that host engaging activities and events for students. Our clubs focus on a variety of topics including hobbies, cultures/identities, and career paths.
Joining a club is a great way to get involved, meet new people, and gain leadership experience! All students are welcome to start new clubs and each club gets a baseline budget of up to $500 per year.
Join a Club
To see a list of active clubs for the 2021-2022 academic year, check our Current Active Clubs list. For more information about a specific club, please contact the listed advisor and/or student contact.
For more information about Shoreline's clubs, please contact Micaela Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start a New Club
All students are welcome to start a club at Shoreline Community College. A minimum of 5 student members is required to start a new club.
Gather your friends and follow the steps below to get your club going today:
- Determine what the purpose of the new club will be and check the list of existing clubs to make sure that the school doesn’t already have a club for this purpose.
- Find a Shoreline employee who is willing to serve as the club’s advisor.
- Fill out the New Club Packet (Word). A minimum of 5 student members is required to start a new club.
- Submit an electronic copy of the packet to the Program Manager for Student Life, Micaela Smith, at email@example.com.
- Send at least one representative to an ASG Board Meeting to present the club's purpose and receive official recognition for the club.
- Contact Micaela Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule training meetings for your advisor and club leaders.