Put Calendars on your Mobile Device
Looking for an easy way to have the Shoreline calendar on your iPhone or iOS device? Follow the steps below:
- Select “Settings” and then select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”
- Under the Accounts, select Add Account
- You should now see MS Exchange, mobileme, gmail, Yahoo, AOL and Other. Select Other
- At the very bottom is a section for Calendars, select “Add Subscribed Calendar”
- The next screen will prompt you for a server, type in the link to the ICS file for
the calendar you want:
- All Shoreline calendar items: www.trumba.com/calendars/scccalendar.ics
- Academics: www.trumba.com/calendars/sccacademic.ics
- Advising & Counseling: www.trumba.com/calendars/sccadvising.ics
- Athletics: www.trumba.com/calendars/sccathletics.ics
- Equity & Engagement: www.trumba.com/calendars/sccequityandengagement.ics
- Events: www.trumba.com/calendars/sccevents.ics
- International: www.trumba.com/calendars/sccinternational.ics
- Click Next in the top right corner. On the next screen make any changes or keep the defaults and click Save in the upper right corner.
- Close the Settings and now select your Calendar app and you will now see a list of subscribed calendars, including the one you just added.
Android Operating System
To set up Android phones with Trumba events:
- First you need to install a third party iCal reader. You will find free Android readers by searching for "iCal import". All of these applications have an iCal URL setting that you need to specify as part of the initial configuration.
- Enter the iCal URL as shown above for the iPhone in the iCal URL setting of the iCal reader you installed.