Concurrent Enrollment Application
If you can’t find the courses you need on your home campus, or if you want to save money on university-transferable credits, you can take just one or two courses at Shoreline.
How to apply
If you are an F-1 student currently attending another college or university, you can quickly and easily apply to take some classes at Shoreline. To apply, please:
- Complete the Concurrent Enrollment Application form below.
- Pay $50 non-refundable application fee. Please use our secure online payment form. Any application not accompanied by the fee will not be processed. Former Shoreline students are exempt from the fee.
- A copy of your transcript from the school you are attending now.
- Proof of eligibility of ESL exemption.
- Copy of your current school's I-20 document with a valid travel endorsement or a letter of permission for concurrent enrollment from your Designated School Official (DSO).
Concurrent Enrollment Application Form
Shoreline Community College provides equal opportunity in education and employment and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, gender, sexual orientation or disability.