Welcome student veterans & dependents!
Watch our TV ad about joining our Veterans community.
Shoreline Community College has a nationally recognized Veterans Program. Our mission is to support you and help make your experience at Shoreline Community College a success.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Use of the Veterans Resource Center facility
- One-on-one Corporate Mentoring program
- Help determining tuition discount eligibility
- Connection with the campus community V.E.T.S. Club
- Help accessing and understanding GI Bill® benefits
- Military transcript evaluation
- Veteran specific academic advising
- Access to on-site Vet Corps representative for assistance navigating the Shoreline system and off-campus resources
- Referrals for disability resources, mental health & wellness counseling, and community resources
- Academic Scholarships for Shoreline Student Veterans
Recent News & Events
- Shoreline Veteran Quoted in Seattle Times Article
- Veteran Student Wins Award at Vocal Competition
- Transforming Lives: Miguel Escalera — From Bronze Star to UW Medicine Via Shoreline
- Congratulations to Merit Scholarship Recipient Justin Collins!
- Congratulations to Veteran Scholarship Recipient Stian Lunde Myraas!
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
FOSS Building, Rm 5226
16101 Greenwood Ave N
Shoreline, WA 98133