*other times available by appointment
Office of Special Services
FOSS Building, Rm 5226
16101 Greenwood Ave N
Shoreline, WA 98133
Shoreline Community College has a nationally recognized Veterans Program. Our mission
is to support you and help make your experience at Shoreline Community College a success.
- Use of the Veterans Resource Center facility
- Help determining tuition discount eligibility
- Connection with the campus community V.E.T.S. Club
- Help accessing and understanding GI Bill benefits
- Military transcript evaluation
- Veteran specific academic advising
- Access to on-site Vet Corps representative for assistance navigating the Shoreline
system and off-campus resources
- Referrals for disability resources, mental health & wellness counseling, and community
- Academic Scholarships for Shoreline Student Veterans
- Planning to enroll at Shoreline Community College this fall?Are you a newly separated veteran transitioning to college? Consider registering for the Veteran Interest Group (VIG)! Start your first 10
credits in class sections designed exclusively for student veterans and receive academic
credit for English Composition and Study Skills. Get the best possible start on college
and your next career! Contact us in the Veterans Programs Office for details.
- Do you need to take the COMPASS test to determine your Math placement? Come to COMPASS
Camp this September! Shoreline Community College is offering a one-week intensive camp exclusively for
student Veterans. This camp is designed to improve your COMPASS score on the math portion of the COMPASS test and to develop the skills needed to get through
the developmental math sequence.
WHEN: Monday – Friday, September 15 – 19, 10am – 1:00pm
COST: None! The Camp is free and the fee to take the COMPASS test is covered.
Contact the Veterans Programs Office for details.