Tuition Refund Schedule
Refunds are made according to the following schedule:
Through the first week of the quarter:
(Summer equivalent = first through fourth days)
- Full 100 percent refund except for fees listed as non-refundable. There will be no record of the class on the student's transcript.
Second week of the quarter:
(Summer equivalent = fifth through seventh days)
- 50 percent refund except for fees listed as non-refundable. There will be no record of the class on the student's record.
Third week of the quarter:
(Summer equivalent = eighth through eleventh days)
- 50 percent refund except for fees listed as non-refundable. Instructor's approval required to withdraw and withdrawal will appear on the student transcript as a W.
After the third week of classes
(Summer equivalent = after the eleventh day)
- No refund will be issued.
Please note: Once instruction has begun, fees for private instruction are not refundable.
Students who withdraw from the college without complying with official withdrawal procedures, and students who are asked to withdraw by the college, do not receive a refund of fees.
- Example 1:
- Student A officially withdraws during the first week of the quarter. He or she is eligible for a 100% refund.
- Example 2:
- Student B withdraws halfway through the second week of the quarter. Whether or not the student attended class, he or she is eligible for a 50% refund.
- Example 3:
- Student C withdraws the first day of the fourth week of the quarter. No refund will be issued to the student.
Note: Financial Aid recipients should refer to the examples in the Financial Aid section, since different regulations and percentages may apply.