Microsoft Office 365
Shoreline Community College is providing Microsoft Office ProPlus software for Windows and Mac to students, faculty, and staff free of charge through Microsoft Office 365.
- Free Office ProPlus for Windows and Mac OS X to install on up to 5 personally-owned computers. Visit aka.ms/getoffice for more information
- Microsoft Office Online which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Use Microsoft Office Mobile apps on iOS (iPad, iPhone) and Android
- Employees and emeritus faculty of Shoreline Community College may log in to Outlook Web App (OWA) via https://outlook.office365.com/shoreline.edu. Use your full email address as your username.
Cloud storage for your files and documents
- Get access to your files anywhere on any device with OneDrive for Business cloud storage. Create or upload files and then edit documents online or within Microsoft Office
Install Microsoft Office for Windows and Mac on 5 personally-owned computers
- Sign in to Microsoft Office 365 with your email address (go.shoreline.edu for students, shoreline.edu for staff and faculty)
- Click the Install button to download the installer
- Launch the download to install the software (Read Installation help if needed)
Use Office 365 Apps on iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch) and Android
- Instructions available at Setup a mobile device using Office 365
Video introductions to Office 365