Wherever Tegrity recordings are used in Blackboard classrooms, please observe the following rules:
- Do not do anything with the Tegrity Classes link button except to reposition or hide.
- Do not attempt to export or import Tegrity recordings from one class to another.
- Instead, always COPY from the Actions menu of an old course to the new course where you would like to make them available.
- View the video tutorial about this process to make certain it is done correctly. Tutorial
- To link to your Tegrity recordings within your classroom content, always use the Get Class Link within the Actions menu.
- If you attempt to import your Tegrity recordings you will disrupt the tight integration between Tegrity and Blackboard, your links will not work properly, and will require considerable effort on the part of the Tegrity Admin to correct!
- How to use your existing Elluminate headsets to make recordings in Tegrity:
- How to enable the public (e.g people outside of Bb) to view your Tegrity recordings:
- How to Copy Tegrity Recordings into a new Blackboard class [Video tutorial]
Information Documents and Links
SBCTC Online Tegrity Training
Recorded Tegrity Training
Back to Tegrity Main Page