Shoreline Community College can help you apply for aid and access a full range of financial assistance programs. Eligibility for each program can vary widely, so it is important to understand the requirements for the particular types of aid you may be seeking.
*It is still possible to apply for financial aid after these deadlines. However, if you miss the deadline, you should plan to pay all tuition and fees until your eligibility is determined later in the quarter.
Aid disbursements and refunds
All financial aid refunds are disbursed through our partner BankMobile, a financial services company serving higher education. With this refund disbursement process you will have the ability to access your refund. You will be mailed a refund selection kit and an email to access your personal code. Your personal code is important and will be used to validate your identity.
Fall Quarter 2016:
Grant and loan funds are available beginning Friday,September 16th
You must activate your Bank Mobile account and select one of the following delivery options at www.refundselection.com:
- Direct deposit to an existing financial account, usually available within 2-3 days after funds are initiated at Shoreline or,
- Direct deposit to your My Shoreline Card account. Funds are usually available as soon as the funds are awarded, beginning at the start of each quarter or,
- Paper check, which is mailed within 5-7 day after funds are initiated from Shoreline.
If you do not select a refund delivery preference a paper check will be sent through U.S. Mail, which could result in a delay of approximately 3 weeks after aid disbursement.
Funds are available if students:
- Are awarded financial aid (award notifications are generally sent to student go.shoreline.edu email accounts)
- Are making the required academic progress
- Registered for the correct number of credits
- Do not have a block on their account (i.e., parking fine)
Federal School Code: 003791
Shoreline Community College
FOSS (5000) Building
16101 Greenwood Ave. N
Shoreline, WA 98133
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.