Laptops are available to eLearning students to check out!
- Eligible students are currently registered in at least one online (N section).
- Check-out period is until the end of the current quarter.
- Come to the Library/4000 building to check out a laptop using your student ID card.
- If you live remotely from the college, contact eLearning Services to see if a laptop can be checked out and mailed to your location. You will be responsible for return postage when returning the laptop. Laptops will not be mailed out to students who are driving distance from the college.
- 8 MacBook Pros, 6 Chromebooks, and, 6 PC laptops that are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Chromebooks and MacBook Pros do not meet requirements for BUSTC classes.
- NOTES: Chromebooks
- Google Chrome browser is the only browser supported by Chromebook. You cannot install other browsers.
- Some internet tools used by instructors in Canvas are not compatible with Chromebooks. Please check with your instructor regarding additional required software for your Canvas courses.
- Adobe Reader is not available for Chrome books. It comes with the Chrome PDF viewer, which allows you to fill in the forms and view them, but it doesn’t allow for a simple save. You can print to PDF and that saves the file.