ESL/ABE/GED Volunteer Program
Volunteers support ESL/ABE/GED teachers and student learning. We match our needs with your schedule and skills.
Who Can be a Volunteer?
Anyone can volunteer in our program - students, retirees, teachers in training, community members. Characteristics of successful volunteers include:
- An interest in helping English language learners succeed
- Multicultural empathy
- Assisting in classrooms
- Working with small groups
- Helping in the ESL/ABE Study Center
How to Apply:
- Complete this application form
- Attend an interview/orientation