ESL Placement Test
Before Taking the Test
Please submit an online application if you are interested in our program.
The placement test is designed to determine your English literacy level and consists of four parts: grammar, writing, reading, and listening. It takes approximately three and a half hours to complete and it is FREE of cost.
Test Dates for Fall Quarter
- September 9 at 10:00am
- September 10 at 10:00am
- September 11 at 10:00am
- September 17 at 10:00am
- September 16, 17, 18, & 19 at 6:30-8:50pm (must attend all four days)
After Taking the Test
- About one week after taking the test, you will receive your test results by mail.
- You will be assigned to a level based on your test results.
- Your name will be placed on a waiting list.
- As soon as space is available for you (after current students register) you will be notified by mail.
Normally we do not have long waiting lists and new students can register without a problem. However, we may not have space in the scheduled time that you need.