Study Abroad Application Process
Applications must be completed in full by their published deadlines. Please see the front webpage of each program for the application deadline.
Eligibility requirements to study abroad:
- GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Completed at least 15 college credits at Shoreline Community College
- Have a valid passport to travel outside of the U.S.
- International students are welcome to participate!
A complete application includes:
- The online application form
- A personal essay describing the reasons why you want to study abroad, what you hope to accomplish, and how you hope to incorporate this experience into your future academic or career plans.
- An unofficial college transcript
- Two recommendation forms, at least one from an SCC instructor
- Email all application materials to email@example.com and request a meeting with the study abroad advisor. This meeting must be completed by the application deadline.