International Student Advising Appointments
NEW Zoom Express Advising Hours
During Summer quarter, Express Advising will be available on Mondays and Wednesdays from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m., and Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00-10:00 a.m.
Enter the Zoom waiting room for express advising.
Appointment slots will be made available each Monday for the following week. Students are only allowed to make one appointment per week.
1. Click the "Schedule an Appointment" button
2. Find the advisor and the time you would like to select and click on it
(If it says "FULL," that time is no longer available)
3. Enter your Student ID Number (SID), then click "Continue"
4. Check that your contact information is correct
5. Click "Sign Me Up for this Time"
6. Click "Close Window"
7. You will automatically be sent an email confirming your advising appointment
What if the appointment I want is not available?
You may meet with advisors during express advising. To make an appointment to meet with an F-1 immigration specialist, contact the front desk by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 206-546-4697, or come to the IE office in 9302.