International Student Advising Appointments
Advising Hours: Summer Quarter
Click the "Schedule an appointment" button below to see open slots.
Advising Office Hours Schedule, June 21-25 (no appointment needed for Office Hours)
June 21: no advising (International Student Orientation Day 1)
June 22: no advising (International Student Orientation Day 2)
June 23: 4:00-6:00 p.m. (Cynthia, Ginger, and John)
June 24: 8:00-10:00 a.m. (Cynthia & John) and 2:00-4:00 p.m. (Ginger & Jessica)
June 25: 8:00-10:00 a.m. (Cynthia & Jessica) and 2:00-4:00 p.m. (Cynthia, Ginger, and John)
Enter the Zoom waiting room for Advising Office Hours.
Appointment slots will be made available each Wednesday for the following week. Students are only allowed to make one appointment per week.
1. Click the "Schedule an Appointment" button
2. Find the advisor and the time you would like to select and click on it
(If it says "FULL," that time is no longer available)
3. Enter your Student ID Number (SID), then click "Continue"
4. Check that your contact information is correct
5. Click "Sign Me Up for this Time"
6. Click "Close Window"
7. You will automatically be sent an email confirming your advising appointment
What if the appointment I want is not available?
You may meet with advisors during express advising. To make an appointment to meet with an F-1 immigration specialist, contact the front desk by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 206-546-4697, or come to the IE office in 9302.