High School 21+
Get credit for what you already know! If you’ve earned some high school credits, have work or life experience, but no high school diploma or equivalent, HS 21+ may be the perfect fit for you.
How does it work?
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- Get credit for previous high school classes
- Get credit for your work and life experience, based on a personal evaluation by an advisor.
- Take classes selected especially to fill your educational gaps.
- Pay $25 per quarter.
- Get your high school diploma, issued by Shoreline Community College.
How do I get started?
Attend an ABE/GED/HS21+ intake session. Visit our office or call 206-546-4602 to sign up for the next session. The 2-hour session includes:
- General information about HS21+ and other high school completion options
- Completion of your registration paperwork
- Assessment tests in reading and math
Request an official high school transcript, and gather documentation of any college credits you have, as well as certifications or other activities that may count towards your diploma.
Fall, Winter and Spring Quarters
- Daytime classes meet Monday through Thursday
- Evening classes meet Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6 p.m. – 8:50 p.m.
- Classes meet Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
What are options for high school equivalency at Shoreline?
Contact UsTransitional Programs Office
5205 Foss Building
16101 Greenwood Ave. N
Shoreline, WA 98133
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.