Career Education Options (CEO)
The Career Education Options (CEO) program offers 16 to 21-year-olds without a high school diploma the chance to return to school for the education and job training needed for a successful career. CEO provides students with the needed tools to succeed in the college environment and achieve their educational goals.
What does the CEO Program provide?
- Classes toward a high school diploma
- Education and training for a professional career certificate or degree
- Courses and preparation for transfer to a 4-year college
- Tuition, fees and books
- Career exploration and educational planning
- Individual support services
To qualify for CEO, you need to be 16 to 20 years old, as of September 1 of the current school year.
All students interested in enrolling in the CEO program are required to attend an information session. Information sessions are available both in person and online.
At the info session, we will review the program and the many options you can pursue, assist you in completing the necessary application forms, as well as answer any questions you may have.