Students who have paid tuition and withdraw from class(es) during the first three
weeks of the quarter (or Summer equivalent) may have a refund owing.
- Payments in full using Visa or MasterCard will be refunded to the card that was originally
used (unless paid via NelNet).
- Payments made through Nelnet, in full or through the payment plan, will be refunded
by check payable to the student.
- Payments by cash or check are refunded in the form of a check payable to the student.
- Refunds will be processed automatically.
- Students withdrawing from one or more classes online can contact the college to request
that the refund be expedited. Requests can be made online by emailing email@example.com, or by phone by calling (206)546-4611 during business hours. Please include your
name, student identification number (SID), the quarter, and your payment method (cash,
check, credit card, financial aid, or other payment method).
- Students withdrawing online during the refund period must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund or a modification to the payment plan. Please include your name,
student identification number (SID), and the quarter for which you are making the