Summer Quarter Tuition and fees are due:
- Within 5 business days of registering or the first day of the quarter, whichever is
Fall Quarter Tuition and fees are due:
- August 13th for students registered by August 5th.
- Students registered after August 5th must pay within 5 business days or the first
day of the quarter, whichever is first.
- Once the quarter begins, payment is due within 24 hours of registering.
- In person at the campus cashier, located in the FOSS 5000 building.
The Cashier can accept payment via Cash, Check, Visa or MasterCard
- Payment via ACH can be accomodated through Nelnet. Here's how.