Degrees & Certificates

College / University Transfer

Transfer degrees are for students who intend to continue their studies at a college or university.


Associate in Arts 

Associate in Science - Transfer

Specialized Associate's Degrees

Professional / Technical*

Providing specialized knowledge and skills to prepare people for a particular field, or enhance existing skills while already employed.


Associate in Applied Arts & Sciences

Associate in Applied Science - Transfer

Certificates of Proficiency

Certificates of Completion

Certificates of Completion - Short Term

*Credit for these courses are not usually transferrable to a college or university, except for the "AAS-T" degree.