Summer Quarter Registration
Registration dates and times for continuing students are assigned based on the credits completed (excludes currently enrolled credits). Students with the most credits completed are invited to begin registration first. Login to to see when you can register.
Ensure successful registration
- Make sure any holds on your record are cleared.
- Meet with your advisor prior to registering for classes. To find out who your assigned advisor is, or to change your advisor, please call 206-546-4559 or look online at www.shoreline.edu/findmyadvisor.
- Have your tuition payment or payment plan ready to go.
Students who are new to college will register after continuing students. They are encouraged to attend a START session for assistance with registration.
START sessions give students the opportunity to:
- meet with an advisor
- review degree options
- create a class schedule
- register for classes.
If you have difficulty finding a START time that works best for you, please contact Advising Services at 206-546-4559 to discuss other options.
When can I register?
Current Shoreline Students
|Registration Start Dates|
|75 credits or more||5/14/2018|
|45 - 74 credits||5/15/2018|
|15 - 29 credits||5/17/2018|
|0 – 14 credits||5/18/2018|
|New to Shoreline|
|Any number of credits||5/21/2018|
When is Summer tuition due?
- Students must pay within 5 business days or the first day of the quarter, whichever is first
- Once the quarter begins, payment is due within 24 hours of registering.
- Payment plans are available.
*Online registration is not available to English as a Second Language program students,
Running Start students, CEO students, or Work Force students.