Spring Quarter Registration
Registration Start DatesCurrent Shoreline Students
|75 credits or more||3/2/2020|
|45 - 74 credits||3/3/2020|
|15 - 29 credits||3/5/2020|
|0 – 14 credits||3/6/2020|
|New to Shoreline|
|Any number of credits||3/9/2020|
Spring Quarter tuition and fees are due by April 13th .
Payment arrangements are available through NelNet.
- Check Your Prerequisites
- Class You Want Already Full?
- Former Student Information
- Pay Tuition
- Online Student Tuition Waiver
- Student Identification Number
- Update Your Contact Info
Shoreline's academic calendar has four quarters, with a registration period for each. In order to help students complete their course of study in a timely manner, the opening of registration is staggered. Students with the most credits already completed are invited to begin registration first.
Continuing students can use credit earned at other colleges toward their appointment date if OFFICIAL transcripts are submitted to Enrollment Services at least two weeks prior to registering.
We recommend students meet with their advisor prior to registering for classes. You can call 206-546-4559 or visit Find My Advisor to find your assigned advisor.
Actions to Ensure Successful Registration
- Make sure any holds on your record are cleared.
- Meet with your advisor prior to registering for classes. To find out who your assigned advisor is, or to change your advisor, please call 206-546-4559 or look online at Find My Advisor.
- Have your tuition payment or payment plan ready to go.
*Online registration is not available to English as a Second Language program students, Running Start students, CEO students, or Work Force students.