Continuing Student Advising
Advising is one of the keys to academic success. We provide advising to students who have not yet made a decision about their academic goals, or are considering a change in the academic path they're currently on. Faculty advisers in each division provide advising for students in their area of studies.
If you are a continuing student, we strongly encourage you to see your assigned advisor to:
- Navigate the educational system
- Explore or select the educational plan that suits you
- Understand the requirements of your program or degree
- Determine what is necessary to transfer successfully
- Make effective use of your time and resources
If you have credits from a prior school that need to be unofficially evaluated or have additional questions about beginning classes and want to talk with someone about that, please call and make an appointment to meet with an advisor in the Advising & Counseling Center 206-546-4559.