- $595 Attendee
- $285 One Day
- $225 Student (Must provide Student ID#/Show ID Card to receive this rate)
- $100 One Day Student (Must provide Student ID#/Show ID Card to receive this rate)
The registration fee includes full access to conference session and the exhibitor floor. Your registration also includes a continental breakfast and on-site lunch. All other meals and lodging are the individual responsibility of attendees. All confirmations, invoices and receipts will be sent via email.
Conference registration closes Friday, March 23, 2018. Registrations will not be accepted after this time.
Shoreline Community College Foundation accepts registration payments by:
- Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard)
- Check-must be made out to: Shoreline Community College Foundation
- Purchase Order or Warrant (number must be provided in designated area; do not need physical purchase order)
Full payment is required before the conference prior to Friday, March 23, 2018. If payment is not received prior to the conference, the attendee's registration can be cancelled and the attendee will not be admitted in. A valid P.O. # or Warrant # will secure the attendee's registration if a check cannot be issued in time.
If paying by check, please make payable to: Shoreline Community College Foundation and addressed to the attention of VMMC-Mary Brueggeman. If the check is not made out to the Foundation and is not mailed to this address attention VMMC-Mary Brueggeman, we will not be held liable for lost payments and may result in cancellation of registration. Please also note on the check which attendee(s) payment is being issued and include the attendee reference number.
Shoreline Community College Foundation must receive written notification of any cancelled registration by the following date in order for a full refund to be issued, minus a $25 processing charge for any payments made by PO or check:
- Friday, March 16, 2018 by 5:00 pm
- Cancellations made after the assigned date or vendors who do not show for the conference are subject to full registration fee, there will be no refunds.
- Please email cancellations to Anne Falk at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Written cancellation from registered vendors received prior to the above date will be refunded, minus a $25 processing charge for checks and P.O.s.
- After the above date, no refunds will be issued.
- Attendees who use a P.O. or Warrant to reserve a spot and do not show up are still subject to pay the full conference registration.
- There are no refunds for sponsorships.
- Substitutions are welcomed at anytime.